Graham D. Hersh focuses his practice on personal injury claims and lawsuits. His professional, educational and clinical experiences have left him uniquely qualified to help the firm’s clients obtain the best possible outcomes. Admitted to practice before both the Colorado and Wyoming Supreme Courts, as well as several Federal Courts, Mr. Hersh has litigated numerous cases at both the trial and appellate levels.
Graham has represented Colorado and Wyoming clients in cases involving wrongful death, catastrophic injuries, premise liability claims, auto crashes, and farmland electrocution. Mr. Hersh’s passion for the law is fueled by an unrelenting desire to find justice for his clients. Mr. Hersh achieved two successful consecutive Personal Injury Trial Verdicts in 2016.
- J.D., University Of Wyoming College Of Law, Laramie, Wyoming
- B.A., Political Science with minor in Criminal Justice, University of Wyoming
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Wyoming Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Wyoming
HONORS & AWARDS
- Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2018
- National Trial Lawyers Forty under 40, 2018
- ALI CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award, 2014
- University of Wyoming Hirst Applegate Trial Competition Champion, 2013
- American Association for Justice Moot Court Competition Team, 2013-2014
- Student Representative, University of Wyoming Potter Law Club
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Inducted 2007
- LSAT Study Chair, University of Wyoming Pre-Law Club, 2010
- Member of Operation TBI Freedom’s Advisory Board, providing services for service members who have returned with a traumatic brain injury or PTSD, 2016.
- Student Director, University Of Wyoming Defender Aid Program, 2013-2014
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, The United Way, 2011